Get ready to take your project management to the next level with Any.do vs Trello! If you’re a productivity guru who’s looking to get the most out of their workflow, then this comparison between two of the leading productivity solutions is the perfect place to start.
Any.do vs Trello – A Detailed Look
Let’s get started right off the bat with this comparison.
What is Any.do?
Any.do is a free task management program that will keep you organized and productive. The software has a straightforward and user-friendly layout, with a list of to-dos and activities that can be sorted by date, priority, and category.
It also has reminders, collaboration tools, and other features. Any.do may be accessed via iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and the web.
What is Trello?
Trello is the ultimate productivity solution for the passionate productivity aficionado! It provides a visual means of organizing and managing your projects, tasks, and ideas. Trello allows you to organize tasks, assign them to team members, and measure progress using boards.
Boards may be simply shared with team members, and you can even attach files and documents for increased collaboration. It facilitates easy organization and productivity, allowing you to keep on top of projects and activities. Trello will help you stay organized, productive, and ultimately successful.
Any.do vs Trello Features
Features of Any.do
- Tasks and lists: allows users to build and manage task and to-do lists.
- Reminders: Create reminders for their chores so they don’t forget to fulfill them.
- Calendar: syncs with your calendar, enabling them to see all of your tasks and appointments in one spot.
- Daily planner: displays a daily summary of your tasks, appointments, and other events.
- Access and manage chores and to-dos on all devices including your phone, tablet, and computer, thanks to device synchronization.
- Arrange recurring tasks to repeat on a regular basis, such as daily, weekly, or monthly.
- WhatsApp reminders: enables you to get task reminders via WhatsApp.
- Unlimited team members: this allows teams to invite an unlimited number of members to join and collaborate on their tasks and projects.
- 100+ workflow templates provide teams with over 100 templates for common workflows, such as project management and event planning, to help them get started quickly.
- Admin tools & permissions: allows team admins to manage and control access to the team’s tasks and projects, as well as to set permissions for different team members.
- Color tags allow users to apply multiple colors to jobs, making them easier to organize and distinguish.
- 5000+ app integrations: To give you a smooth experience, Any.do interacts with over 5000 additional applications, including Google Drive, Gmail, and Slack.
- Location reminders: Allows you to create reminders that are triggered based on their location, such as reminding them to pick up milk when they are close to a grocery shop.
- Collaborative workspace: a shared workplace that allows teams to collaborate on activities and projects.
- Allows teams to build and manage an infinite number of project boards to organize their activities and to-dos.
Features of Trello
- Visual Task Organization: With Trello, you can easily organize tasks into boards, assign tasks to team members, and track progress. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to keep track of tasks, and its visual organization allows you to easily see what needs to be done.
- Collaboration: Trello makes it easy to share boards with team members, and even attach files and documents for greater collaboration. It allows for effortless communication and collaboration, helping to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Notifications: Trello has powerful notifications so you can stay up-to-date on projects and tasks. You can easily stay informed of any changes or updates to boards, and ensure that team members are completing tasks on time.
- Automation: With Trello’s powerful automation, you can easily automate repetitive tasks, streamlines processes, and save time. This powerful automation allows for greater productivity and efficiency.
- Integrations: Trello is integrated with a variety of other apps and services, allowing for greater flexibility and customization. With these integrations, you can easily customize Trello and use it to its fullest potential.
Any.do vs Trello Pros and Cons
Any.do Pros and Cons
Pros of Any.do
- This app is great for organizing tasks, making lists, and setting reminders all in one place.
- You can access Any.do through multiple platforms, which makes it super convenient to use!
- It even has an in-built calendar app so you can keep your tasks and appointments all at once with ease.
- With recurring, smart, one-time, and location-based reminders; this tool will help you stay on top of everything! Plus they have the ability to assign individual tasks to teams so that projects progress quickly.
Cons of Any.do
- The interface might be a bit complicated for some users as it’s not always intuitive or easy to navigate around the app.
- The free version doesn’t offer many advanced features that are available in other paid versions – but hey not everyone wants or needs those extra bells and whistles right?
- The desktop version isn’t as user-friendly as their mobile apps since it looks cluttered and confusing when compared side by side.
Pros and Cons of Trello
Pros of Trello
- Trello offers a great way to organize tasks and projects into boards, lists, and cards. It’s easy to get a bird’s eye view of all of your tasks and prioritize them.
- All of your tasks are accessible from any device, making it easy to stay on top of projects no matter where you are.
- Assigning tasks to team members is simple and notifications can be set up for due dates and reminders.
- With the voting feature, collaboration is made easy as team members can easily voice their opinions and opinions can be counted quickly.
- Trello integrates with other apps like Google Calendar, making it easy to stay on top of tasks and events.
Cons of Trello
- Trello doesn’t have a global tags feature, making it difficult to group related tasks together.
- Project timeline management could be improved as it is not always easy to get a full view of the project timeline.
- The UI can be laggy at times, making it difficult to work with efficiently.
- Changing the background image is only available to gold users.
Any.do vs Trello Pricing
Any.do offers three pricing plans: Personal, which is free, Premium, which costs $3 per month billed annually, and Teams, which costs $5 per user per month billed annually.
Trello offers four pricing plans to fit any team’s needs.
- Free plan includes unlimited cards, up to 10 boards per Workspace, and up to 250 Workspace command runs per month.
- Standard plan is $5 per user/month if billed annually and includes everything from the Free plan plus unlimited boards, advanced checklists, custom fields, and up to 1,000 Workspace command runs per month.
- Premium plan is $10 per user/month if billed annually and includes everything from the Standard plan plus calendar, timeline, table, dashboard, map views, workspace-level templates, collections, and observers.
- Enterprise plan costs $17.50 per user/month and includes everything in the Premium plan as well as unlimited workspaces, organization-wide permissions, organization-visible boards, public board management, multi-board guests, attachment permissions, Power-Up administration, SSO, and user provisioning with Atlassian Access.
Any.do vs Trello Reviews
- Any.do scores a 4.4 rating on the Android app store. Read all reviews here.
- It scores a 4.6 rating on the Apple app store. Read all reviews here.
So easy to use to organize most anything!A review from the app store
- Trello has a 4.5-star rating on the Apple App store making it largely popular with users. You can read all the reviews here.
- It also has a 4.4-star rating on Google Play. You can read all the reviews here.