TickTick is a powerful productivity app that helps users organize their tasks and to-dos, set reminders, and manage their time effectively. With a wide range of features and integrations, TickTick is an essential tool for anyone looking to boost their productivity and get organized.
In this article, we will take an in-depth look at the features, reviews, and pricing of TickTick, so you can decide if it’s the right app for you.
TickTick Productivity and Todo List App
TickTick is a free task management and to-do list tool that focuses on productivity and simplicity. It assists you in staying organized, managing your time, and achieving your goals.
The app has a simple and user-friendly layout, with a list of to-dos and activities that can be sorted by date, priority, and category. It also has features like reminders, notes, collaboration tools, and much more. TickTick is an iOS, Android, Mac, Windows, and online app.
Features of TickTick
- Voice input: Allows users to add tasks fast and easily by speaking into their smartphone.
- Smart date parsing: While creating a new task, it automatically parses the due date and time information and sets a reminder.
- Users can schedule recurring tasks to repeat on a regular basis.
- Folders, lists, and tags: Offer various degrees of organizability to assist users in keeping their tasks and goals clear and manageable.
- Many reminders: To avoid missing a deadline, users can create multiple reminders for a task or utilize the “Annoying Alert” option.
- Pomodoro timer: assists users in practicing the Pomodoro Technique, which divides work into focused intervals interrupted by brief pauses.
- Calendar views: provides customers with a variety of calendar views, ranging from daily to monthly, to assist them to see their projects and deadlines at a glance.
- Sharing and collaboration allow users to share their lists and tasks with others and collaborate to complete tasks.
- Synchronization guarantees that users can access their tasks and updates from any device and that their data is up to date across all platforms.
TickTick Pros and Cons
Sure, here is an expanded list of pros and cons of TickTick with more details and user reviews:
- It has a free version available with basic features. This allows users to try out the app before committing to a premium plan. According to a user review, “I like that there is a free version that still has a lot of functionality.”1
- It has a built-in Pomodoro timer and a calendar view that helps users focus and plan their tasks. These features are useful for managing time and productivity. A user review we found online said, “I love the Pomodoro feature and the calendar view. It helps me stay focused and organized.”
- It has a cheaper premium plan than some of its competitors, such as Todoist, with almost equal functionality. This makes it more affordable for users who need more advanced features. As per a user, “TickTick is cheaper than Todoist and has almost the same features. I think it’s a great value for money.”
- It has a simple and effective interface that is similar to Todoist. This makes it easy to use and familiar for users who have used Todoist before. A TickTick user said, “TickTick is very similar to Todoist in terms of interface and functionality. I find it very easy to use and intuitive.”
- The free version has too many restrictions, such as limited number of lists, tasks, reminders, subtasks, etc. This limits the usability and functionality of the app for users who have more complex needs. A TickTick user said, “The free version is too restrictive for me. I need more lists, tasks, reminders, subtasks, etc. I don’t want to pay for the premium plan just to get these features.”
- Some features are hard to find or do not work as expected, such as smart lists, natural language processing, or recurring tasks. This makes it frustrating and confusing for users who want to use these features. A reviewer mentioned, “Some features are hidden or not working properly. For example, I can’t figure out how to use smart lists or natural language processing. And sometimes recurring tasks do not repeat correctly.”
- It does not have some advanced features that other apps offer, such as location-based reminders, project templates, or integrations with other apps. This makes it less versatile and compatible for users who need these features. According to a user review, “TickTick does not have some features that I need, such as location-based reminders, project templates, or integrations with other apps. I wish it had more options and flexibility.”
Love this app! Even the free version is amazing! It helps me organize both my personal and work life as a business owner. I’ve gone through many different apps and software and TickTick is definitely the best fit for me.A user review from the app store
- TickTick has a 4.7 rating on the Android app store. Its user base is largely satisfied with the app features and the user interface. Read all reviews here.
- On the Apple app store, TickTick has a whopping 4.9 rating making it one of the highest-rated productivity apps out there. Read all reviews here.
TickTick offers an annual premium plan for $27.99, which works out to be less than $2.4 per month.